Stay invested with a flexible fixed income approach as inflation spikes
Even though inflation is high and interest rates are set to rise, investors may find relatively attractive income opportunities in the global fixed income universe, depending on their investment goals. investment and their risk appetite. Our flexible approach in JP Morgan Income Strategy helps us seek out such opportunities in a context of changing markets.
- Please Click here for more information on JPMorgan Funds – Income Fund.
Provided for informational purposes only based on market conditions on the date of publication, and should not be construed as a recommendation or investment advice. Predictions, projections and other forward-looking statements are based on current beliefs and expectations and may or may not be achieved. They are for guidance only and serve as an indication of what may occur. Given the uncertainties and inherent risks associated with forecasts, projections or other forward-looking statements, actual events, results or performance may differ materially from those reflected or contemplated.
Return is not guaranteed. A positive return does not imply a positive return. Diversification does not guarantee return on investment and does not eliminate the risk of loss.
1. For illustrative purposes only based on current market conditions, subject to change from time to time. Not all investments are suitable for all investors. The exact allocation of the portfolio depends on each individual’s situation and market conditions.
2. Source: “Federal Reserve issues FOMC statementÂ», Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, 12.15.2021.
3. Source: JP Morgan Asset Management, âGlobal Fixed Income Outlook 1Q 2022Â», 13.12.2021.
4. High Yield Credit refers to corporate bonds that are rated below investment grade and are deemed to have a higher risk of default. Return is not guaranteed. A positive return does not imply a positive return.
5. The portfolio risk management process includes an effort to monitor and manage risk, but does not involve low risk.
6. Duration is a measure of the sensitivity of the price (the value of the principal) of a fixed income investment to a change in interest rates and is expressed in number of years.
7. Securitization is the process by which certain types of assets, such as mortgages or other types of loans, are pooled so that they can be repackaged into interest-bearing securities. Examples of securitized debt are ABS and MBS.
This advertisement or publication has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. It does not constitute investment advice, nor an offer to sell, nor a solicitation of an offer to buy any security, product or service. The sources of information are believed to be reliable, but you should perform your own verification of the information contained in this document. Investments involve risk. Investments in funds are not deposits and are not considered to be comparable to deposits. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance and investors may not get back all or part of the amount invested. Dividend distributions, if any, are not guaranteed and are made at the discretion of the Manager. The net asset value of the Fund is likely to exhibit high volatility due to its investment policies or portfolio management techniques. The value of the plan units and the income from the units, if any, may go down as well as up. Funds that are invested in emerging markets, small companies and financial derivative instruments may also carry higher risks and are generally more sensitive to price movements. Any applicable currency hedging process may not provide accurate hedging and there is no guarantee that any hedging will be successful. Investors in a currency hedged fund or share class may be exposed to currencies other than the currency of their fund or share class. Investors should do their own investigation or assessment or seek independent advice before making any investment. Please refer to the Singapore Offer Documents (including the risk factors set out therein) and the relevant Product Presentation Sheet for further details on https://am.jpmorgan.com/sg/en/asset-management/per/. Issued by JPMorgan Asset Management (Singapore) Limited (Co. Reg. No. 197601586K). All rights reserved.